Apologize For Intensity

I can’t believe there’s another Shelby in the house!! Jeff is right; it sounds like the guy felt something strong and then realized what he’d said/done. Personally, I would never tell a guy my feelings before HE told me, first, if it were the “L word.” If it were me, I’d let him know where I stand (my feelings) so far as everything, save using the word LOVE. If he has feelings headig in that direction, he will let you know. The way a man acts speaks volumes.

Dears: I was goiing to skip commenting, but there’s something generic2say. We humans want to receive honesty and we want to be not-the-first to give honesty. We want to receive words of love and we want to be not-the-first to give words of love. Let’s keep it simple: when we love, let’s speak of it–give witness to it. Whether word of love is returned from another doesn’t make the word of love OR the “love” disappear. Yes! It’s okay ultimately to rely on love of “love” because ultimately, our ’selves’ need to know and to have and to feel “love”. Dear Friends, “loving” is never a waste. A word of “love” unreturned just means–oops!–what is wanted is not received. Surely, everyone older-than-one-day has failed to get something desired. Now, about Ms. Shelby & ‘Him’: JM makes excellent point regarding the whereabouts of Ms. Shelby. To thine own self be true, let night follow day–give ‘Him’ the pleasure of your “feelings”. I wish you2 sweetest blessings on both your scores. Whew! it’s only noon here but I’m feeling as if have done a day’s work & mercimuch 4it!A postscript 4Ms. Shelby [today's "manslatee"]: Next time–or sketch the time yourself–”HE” says or makes like he doesn’t know what HE wants from YOU, tell him (if it’s true!) “Hug me and never let me out of your heart”! Hey–knowledge is powerful. You will have a closure of sorts AND a new beginning of sorts. Cheers!!He doesn’t know what he wants from you? Well, given that you pretty much don’t care what you get from him (sex buddy, companion, friend, whatever) how is this a problem? And he said he loved you and you said…nothing? So he downplayed it.





Honestly Shelby, I think you are receiving back everything YOU are giving–which is simply playing it cool. If you want him to be your boyfriend, why not start treating him that way? You know, actually communicating with him and see where that gets you? If you are enjoying this kind of light, breezy, unlabeled relationship, then why not continue to just go with the flow?

I don’t know what YOU want from this guy and I’m guessing he doesn’t either, so he just goes along taking his cues from you.I think he means to say “I love what you did to me last night..sorta love w. his other brain taking over” Make love=sex. He was caught up in the moment so he had to apologize for his intensity

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

I HAD SEX WITH A STRANGER FROM CRAIGSLIST AND HE DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ME!

What do men fantasize about? What’s “cool”?

How to Make That First Date Great!