Craigslist Call - Parent whose kids are dating

If you are the baby boomer parent of a young man or woman who is dating, Courier Post wants to hear from you for a story that will appear in an upcoming My Generation section of the paper.


So, how do you feel about your son’s girlfriend, your daughter’s boyfriend?

The Courier Post is interested in knowing whether you ever let your adult child in on our feelings — or do you keep them to yourself? — and why.

For details on where to send your comments by April 12 visit The Courier Post Online.



When Art Imitates Real Life

The art of dating has recently entered the world of art, where, in the words of Bill Jeffries, curator of Simon Fraser University Gallery, it constitutes “a sufficiently new phenomenon that a body of theoretical discourse has yet to develop around it.”

One artist, Susan Bozic, has captured the art of dating in a complete series of images.

The complete series of The Dating Portfolio has been exhibited widely. It opened this year at the Arbetets Museum in Norrköping, Sweden. The Dating Portfolio consists of fifteen images.

While I can’t place copies of her images here, please do take a moment to check out her Dating Portfolio, partly displayed on Geist and complete portfolios on Susan’s personal website.

Chronicles of an Interracial Dater

While combing my content sources this morning, I happened on I Date White, Chronicles of a Black Man dating White Women.

First, I want to say just how much I admire Eathen for having the courage to share such personal experiences with the world.

This happens to be one of those “issues” I’m ignorant to, but am completely captivated by and will be looking forward to learning through the personal experiences of Eathen.

While I have my own solid preferences when it comes to interracial relationships, that’s just saying it’s not right for me - but for those who can withstand the harsh realities of the world, I say more power to them.

Thus far, Eathen has maintained a bit of anonymity by not sharing his photo, however, on June 30th that may just change when Eathen plans to reveal his true identity.

Talk about a cliffhanger!

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

I HAD SEX WITH A STRANGER FROM CRAIGSLIST AND HE DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ME!

What do men fantasize about? What’s “cool”?

How to Make That First Date Great!