Utah Chat Up Lines: Do They Ever Work?

 


So you're in a bar, having a quiet drink with your friends when a guy approaches you, he's your perfect type, tall, blond and a jawline that would make male models weep with jealousy. You're already imagining him in his underwear... and then he goes and opens his mouth, "Can i take a photo of you so i can show Santa what i want for Christmas?"

The cheesy chat up line strikes again! It's bad enough to use a chat up line at all, but to mention the Christmas legend that is Santa?! That's just creepy. Sorry hunk, but the only thing you'll be unwrapping is a Turkey dinner for one.


Why do guys do this? They rarely work, and hearing some man cheapen your worth with some smutty, and mildly insulting one liner, doesn't exactly make you want to "Get your coat, because you've pulled."

I say stop with the old cliched chat up lines and lets start being original. How about you just be honest? "I think your pretty so i came over to say hi." That's refreshing! Or if you must use a line, please make it useful. How about..."Hi I'm Dave, I'm broke, i live with my Mum and i like to eat left over pizza after a night out," at least then we can we can cross you off the list of eligible bachelors.

 As for us girlie's, here's some comebacks i have devised to get rid of these cheesy wordsmiths:

"Do you have a map? I just keep getting lost in those eyes."
Comeback: If my eyes are telling you to get lost, I'd take the hint.


"Just call me milk, ill do your body good."
Comeback: I'm lactose intolerant


"Do you come here often?"
Comeback: Not anymore


"If you were a burger you'd be McGorgeous."
Comeback: Well if you were a milkshake you'd be a McSleazy


"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
Comeback: About as much as it will when i kick you in the balls


"Do you believe in love at first site or should i walk by again?"
Comeback: Yeah but this time keep walking pal


"Where have you been all my life?"
Comeback: Out of your league


"I'd like to see more of you."
Comeback: I'll let you know when i gain 20 lbs

What's the worst, funniest or cheesiest line you've ever heard? Have you ever used one? Are you Pro Chat up lines?

Related Links:



Online Dating Scam Victims We Need You

Some ways to expand your international network

Types Of Men

10 Reasons to Dump Your Winter Cuddle Buddy

How To Be The Perfect Girl

Meet The Parents: Top Ten Tips

First Date Destinations

Loveawake

Themoviedb

I Dont Owe Women Anything

Can A Woman Seduce Another Woman?

My Brother’s Wife Is Cheating On Him!

Soundbetter Dating Coach

Watch Your Mouth

Top Reasons Why Men Hate Women

Married Women Make the Best Girlfriends

You’re Over 30, Want A Baby, Now What?

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

I HAD SEX WITH A STRANGER FROM CRAIGSLIST AND HE DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ME!

What do men fantasize about? What’s “cool”?

How to Make That First Date Great!