Freelance Wingman - Art Of Approaching - Success Story


I wouldn’t consider myself a great looking man. I wouldn’t consider myself rich or even funny. That is why I have such a hard time meeting women. It all started back in puberty in the infamous boy’s locker room. The jocks getting with all the cheerleaders and me, getting gold bond and icy hot all over my jock strap. I just couldn’t compete with these guys. And as I retreated further and further into nerdom, I found out that being captain of the chess team will not get you laid.

All I wanted in high school was to get laid. It never happened.

Good grades, honor roll and halfway done with my associate’s degree before I even graduated from high school. All I wanted was a girlfriend. All through collage, the same thing. Yeah I got the occasional scrap or two thrown at me, but she was usually really unattractive, or really really drunk. I once struggled through a relationship just for the sake of having a relationship. Flowers, cards, dinner the whole nine yards. After a few months of constant appeasement and insistent begging.

Still no vagina.

I had to do something. I had to get this lack of luck with the ladies under control. There I was, a 31 year old DMD and opening my own clinic. Still, no steady girlfriend. I couldn’t even talk to a woman, let alone successfully date one. My palms would sweat, I’d get all nervous and begin to stutter. I would constantly apologize for everything. In fact, one time after months and months and months I finally was able to take my fitness instructor out on a date. I was so nervous, I sat in the bathroom almost the entire time.

Then I found the community. I was at the local library when I happened to come across a most peculiar of men. There was this pink sunglasses wearing smart ass just having the time of his life and the women were just eating out of the palm of his hand! Every time they would try to take his sunglasses, he wouldn’t let them. When they asked why he was wearing them, he wouldn’t answer, instead he would spin whatever question that was asked and turn it around playfully on the person who asked it. It was quite amusing. They thought he was gay. He wouldn’t play into their frame then say something about all the cute guys floating around the library and why they were not out trying to get them. They were obviously sexual predators after all.

All this in a public library? I had to find out who this guy was. The librarians were constantly hushing him. It only added to his mystique. So after milling around for a few minutes, I saw him leave. So I followed.
I got a hold of him in the parking lot and asked him his name.

He handed me a card and went on his way.

The card read Leroy Jackson Freelance Wingman. Freelance wingman? So I walked back into the library and that’s when I figured it out. There was another guy who was now making out with one of the women that Leroy was entertaining. This guy is slick. Then I noticed the card only had an E-mail address on it. Jackson.Leroy@gmail.com

This was over six months ago and my life has not been the same ever since. Leroy worked one on one with me to help me recognize and take the steps I needed to make the changes I wanted to make in my life.

I have never had so many women in my life before!

At the time, I thought his fee was expensive. I mean, what kind of a man has to pay another man in order to meet women? Then again, my luck with all those online dating programs hasn’t yielded me any results. In fact, I have a year free membership with match.com. Yeah! I’m such a looser, I couldn’t even get hooked up with match.com yeah! That free membership didn’t do much to help with my self confidence.

Leroy Jackson on the other hand did. At first it was really really awkward. He would have me approaching the most beautiful women in the room only to laugh as I got shot down. Then he would approach and get shot down as well. He taught me how to handle rejection and not to fear it. It is better he says to approach the most beautiful women in the room first and get shot down while everyone watches then to start with the ugly ones and work your way up. It takes balls to he says to face rejection. Chicks like balls. Besides, he reasons, if you can get the most beautiful women right off the bat…then why do you need to be out until 2 AM trying to pick up a drunk one? By that time he says, he’s on his third condom and getting a back massage.

I like the way this man thinks.

Then I found out all the other guys charge upwards of $2500.00! His $300.00 fee didn’t seem so bad. Hell, if you really wanted to go the cheap route, for 80 bucks a night, he’ll go out and just throw women at you basically. It’s that who theory of numbers thing. I guess it works, I mean one out of a hundred is bound to be interested right? I didn’t just want him to get me the girl, I wanted to learn how to get the girl

Leroy Jackson is a character. We all are characters after all and this character no longer pines over a lack of relationships. My girlfriends write me love notes and send me flowers. It feels good.

Related Links:

Why Feeling Beautiful Does Matter to Your Personal Growth

Where Is Your Self-Respect? You Don’t Get Women Without It!

Relationship Advice for Men: Speak Up and Be Heard

5 Ways to Get the Respect, Love and Attention You’re Craving

Getting Closer in Your Relationships Starts with You

Judgment – A Thing Your Relationship Could Do WITHOUT

 4 Things That You Can’t and Can Do If You’re Not Getting What You Want From Your Relationships

3 Ways to Really Help When Someone You Care About is Having a Meltdown

3 Reasons Why Your Personal Growth Can Make or Break Your Love Relationship or Marriage

“Living The Dream”

 Women Jumping In The Air (For No Reason At All)

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

I HAD SEX WITH A STRANGER FROM CRAIGSLIST AND HE DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ME!

What do men fantasize about? What’s “cool”?

How to Make That First Date Great!