How To Build A Harem


You already know that the first step to sleeping with a lot of women is by targeting women who aren't worried about how many men they sleep with, as they are less likely to bullshit and play games with guys that they are actually attracted to. And you know that many of these women are easy to identify because they usually happen to be the most attractive women in any given city.


With that being said, that is only the first half of sleeping with a lot of women. Last night, I was doing a bit of research on Heidi Fleiss, just to see how she was able to convince so many women to work for her, when I ran across this gem of knowledge on the Ask Men website:

Q: How did you find your girls?

They found me. They beat down my door. You would be surprised how many people wanted to work for me, whether it is a fantasy or not, they all wanted to work for me. I never recruited a single girl in my life.

It turns out that she got started by working for another madame, and she basically used her status to pull in other women and get her business as a madame started. The reason why this woman got so many women, was simply because she was chosen by so many others. If you read The Fame Game when I released it a couple of years ago, then you know that I used a similar strategy in college. I basically recruited the women that I could, and used them to build up my status and to bring in other women for me.

So how can you use this information? You already know step one, and that is to target the easy women, more specifically, the women working in the sex industry, as they tend to be the easiest of all women to date and sleep with, and they are the least likely to judge you.

And as for the second part, you know that you need to build a harem of these women. However, you already know that part. What you should be focusing on, is how to maintain them. You don't have to be rich, but you need money to maintain them. I'm not saying that you should be out buying them stuff, however, you are going to have to pay to keep them socially satisfied and wanting to stay around you.

What exactly do I mean by that? You're going to need money to keep them drunk and happy when you're at bars, you're going to need money to go out to eat with them, and if it's your thing, you're going to need money to throw the occasional party for them. Like I said, you aren't going to have to be rich, but you're going to need money to maintain your women. And if you don't have the money, then they better be making money by being associated with you.

Alright, let's talk a little about how I treated my women on campus. There were basically three things that I did to maintain the group of women around me:

1) I threw the occasional party and supplied alcohol at my house all of the time.

2) When I went out to bars, I kept everyone drunk and happy.

3) I made sure that I took out my women for the occasional dinner or ice cream trip.

Those three things kept my women happy, regardless of if they were just friends, or if I was sleeping with them. And if I wasn't sleeping with them, then they were bringing around other women that I would eventually sleep with. I constantly had women talking about how they heard so much about me and wanted to meet me. I constantly had women taking me to private parties and events. This constant cycle ensured that I had new women coming into the rotation, even though I never really "approached" them.

Read More at


----


In short:


1) Pick-up the sex/nightlife industry workers, rock band groupies, and sluts that make it easy for you to date and sleep with them.


2) Keep them happy by keeping them drunk and happy when you go out to bars, and keep them happy by treating them to the occasional dinner or date.


3) As long as they are happy, they will continue to bring in similar girls that are easy to sleep with and date.

You might be asking "Why not just do day game to build a harem?". Well, although it may be easy to pick-up women during the day, how many of those women are likely to put up with you having other women around? Most likely, they will walk. However, when you're talking about sluts, rock band groupies, and sex industry workers, they aren't likely to walk when they find out that there are other women in your life. Most of the women that I had in my harem in college were sluts who didn't mind my lifestyle so much.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

I HAD SEX WITH A STRANGER FROM CRAIGSLIST AND HE DIDN'T TRY TO KILL ME!

What do men fantasize about? What’s “cool”?

How to Make That First Date Great!